Case Study Challenge #144
Time for another Case Study Challenge http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2013/06/case-study-challenge-144.html
I have been looking for ways to use my feather stamp, that I just had to have and here it is.
I used Mr Huey’s and Dylusions inks to spray the bands going here and there, and then I adhered washi tape along side of the tuquoise and yellow one. I splattered ink all over the place to tie things together and to give that feel of a rainbow of color, only in splats. The feather and sentiment stamps are from Market Street Stamps-Dream Catcher. I only splattered one color on the tag to help it stand out a little more. I added some washi tape along side the “Dream” to help it stand out more and on the top edge of the ticket to help balance it out. I glued the sequins on for a little more embellishing.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: card with feathers, Case Study Challenge, Dream catcher, Dream catcher stamp set, Dylusional in sprays, Market street stamps, Mr Huey's ink sprays, sequins and feathers, washi tape.